Saturday 19 November 2011

NOTD: Rocking Metallic Stripes

A brief first look at some nail wraps from the experts Nail Rock. They come in a variety of designs and are definitely lively!

Photograph courtesy of nailrock.com

This is my first attempt with nail wraps and, in my honest opinion, you can tell! I did get the hang of the technique towards the end, and I will do a step-by-step tutorial with my next application.


I really liked the design of these. They were difficult to apply just following the written instructions in the packet, but I then found a useful video featuring the Creative Director of Nail Rock Zoe Pocock.

It'll be interesting to see how they cope with what daily life throws at me. My polish is usually chipped within 2 days, so I'd like to see how these compare.

What do you think of the overall effect of the wraps? Have you tried out nail wraps before?

x

1 comment: