Thursday 3 November 2011

Welcome To My Blog

My first post and I can't think how to start!

I'll start with why I decided to start blogging. There are lots of great beauty blogs out there, and I don't aim to replace any of them! I've started this blog quite simply because I'd love to share my view, and I love sharing photos of the wonderful colours and combinations of nail polish colours that I come across. I have an Asian skin-tone, and I do wear most colours on my eyes or on my nails. Like most women though, I've purchased things and then wondered what possessed me to buy them. Either because the shade isn't suitable, or the product is one I wouldn't usually use, or I got seduced into buying it. OK, let me be honest, it's mostly because I got seduced into buying (and still do)! 

I'm looking for forward to the adventure known as blogging, and I hope you enjoy reading..!

Saira
x

p.s. This blog is dedicated to my sisters and my friends, for being inspiring and encouraging.They know who they are!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so looking forward to your 'blogging' ;)
    All the best hun :) x

    ReplyDelete