Friday 1 February 2013

A Froggy Circuit Board

Hi all! It's been a long time. Mainly because I had a slump but that's now over hopefully :) You can read more about that at the bottom of this post if you want to! Anyway, without further ado let me present my most recent mani!


I was dared to do circuit board nails by a friend who posted this photo on my personal Facebook timeline:

Design/Manicure by Nail Pop
For the base I used Cult Nails Feelin' Froggy. I love this colour! I own three greens by Cult Nails (Feelin' Froggy, Deal With It and Coveted) and all of them are stunning! Feelin' Froggy has a green shimmer to it, and I used three thin coats to achieve this level of opacity. The formula is great. I'm so glad I listened when Cult Nails was initially recommended to me by Bridget, Crystal and Marisa :) This was a while ago to be honest, and in actual fact my first Cult was Toxic Seaweed which I got from Bridget (still unused :o).


It's so gorgeous! So here's another photo of it alone. Look at that stunner!


For the circuitry I used 17 Limited Edition stripers in Bronzy and Silva, +Orly Nails Instant Artists in Sunshine and True Blue, and Models Own Nail Art Pen in Black.




I had a hard time photographing this as my hands kept shaking! I like how the lines match up :)

What do you think of the design? Have you tried Feelin' Froggy?

x

p.s So why have I been missing in action on Blogger? Quite simply I had a crisis of faith, and lots of photos which I decided just weren't perfect, and deleted them all. But that's the thing, why did I delete them? I'm not perfect, and I'm pretty sure I never will be, and nor will anyone else, so I should have accepted where something wasn't quite straight or not quite exact and moved with that. I didn't. But that's what I'm going to do now :) Nothing like a mass deletion of photos to get the brain cells going ;) Oh, and by the way, excuse my cuticles! I try to remember to use cuticle oil every time after washing my hands but forget, and this cold weather doesn't help; come on summer!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That means a lot coming from one of the masters of nail art!! :)

      Delete
  2. This manicure is amazing!!! So glad you're back ;0)

    ReplyDelete