Monday 19 March 2012

Watermelon Rind

One of my more recent purchases is China Glaze's Watermelon Rind. I'm feeling green at the moment, so when I saw this on the shelf, I knew it had to be mine! After my impulse buy, I was a little worried about how it would look on the nail, and if it would just be overly glittery. I needn't have worried!

This is a beautiful shade of green, and you can see it gets it's name from dark green watermelons. Which might I add I love eating, though the seeds do annoy me slightly!

With flash

Without flash
I used three coats to give a full coverage. The polish was quite thin, but maybe that's how the CG glitter polishes are as Skyscraper is similar. The finish was smooth and not at all gritty. I think next time I wear this I will be using three or maybe even four coats to give a full finish.

What do you think of the colour? Have you tried Watermelon Rind?
x



4 comments:

  1. This is such a great color!! It looks really pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really fell for this colour when I saw it on the shelf! I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Marisa bought this for me in our swap, & I love it!!

    ReplyDelete