Thursday 21 November 2013

Glittering Vested Interest

So the weather is turning, or has turned depending on where you live. All I know is that's is freezing, and I'm already looking forward to next summer! Today I have the perfect colour for this kind of mood, and that is Essie Vested Interest. Actually, this mani started because I wanted to try out these funky triangle rhinestones I bought from She Sells Sea Shells, an online shop run by my friend Sarah from Swishie Nails.



So after much deliberating I chose Vested Interest. It's actually pretty hard to choose a colour sometimes, as pretty much all polish addicts know! I bought this on my trip to Singapore, when I was lucky enough to go polish shopping with The Subtle Shimmer and A Lacquered Affair :)


I used 2 coats of Vested Interest. Seriously, how lovely is this colour?! To apply the stones I put a dab of Seche Vite, placed them and then did a complete coat of SV.


In the past whenever I have used rhinestones, and because I do my nails at night, they've almost all come off by the time I wake up. These however stayed in place - yay! Ok, I lost one while dressing :p I did quickly stick it back on though!

What do you think of Vested Interest? If you haven't already, be sure to check out She Sells Sea Shells too!
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment