Saturday 23 February 2013

OMG A UFO!!

Today is another day, and another China Glaze Hologlam: OMG A UFO. I love the name of this because it brings back memories of watching The X-Files. Oh, and Planet 51!! I loved Planet 51; if you haven't seen it you need to! Like all my other Hologlams this was sent to me from Susan at The Subtle Shimmer :)

This is a great green, and like the other Hologlams, it only shows it's holographic side under flash. The formula was lovely, and I used two coats over Make Up Store Aqua Base. 


I also adore it as it is as I can catch glimpses of the holo as I look at my fingers - and because it's green (obviously)!


Without flash
This is a gorgeous polish, and I'm glad I own it. I only have one Hologlam left to try now, which is making me slightly sad :(

What do you think of OMG A UFO? Is it your kind of green?
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment